I'm very proud of my results!
I did it with the melt & pour tecnique as usual. Here you have the recipe:
- one AVOCADO fresh fruit and his seed
- 150 ml of Extra Virgin olive oil
- white melt&pour soap base
- one lemon
This is what you have to do.
1) Wash your avocado and cut it in 2 parts.
2) put the seed in a dish
3) Collect the whole pulp with a spoon and put it inthe blender
4) Blend the pulp and add the olive oil and the juice of half lemon
5) Melt some of your melt&pour soap base
6) Add to the soap your avocado cream and the chopped seed
7) Mix with the spoon
8) If you want you can whip your soap for an extra soft feel
9) Pour the soap in a mold
10) Wait that your soap is solid =)
Et voilà <3 you have your mosturizing avocado soap!
If you like this recipe or you have to add something please comment!!!
Have a nice week, with love